The RRB Recruitment Department is planning to release the dates for RRB NTPC Recruitment for the year 2018-19 in the month of January. The examination will be conducted after one or two months after the release of the notification. The RRB NTPC 2018 will recruit the candidates for various vacant posts in Technical and Non-Technical Categories.
There will include the following posts for RRB Recruitment 2018:
- Loco- Pilot
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Assistant Station Master
- Line- Man
- Key-man and
Latest UpdateRRB Recruitment has released a notification for the recruitment in the Technical and Non-Technical Backgrounds.
The Non-Technical Categories of the NTPC includes various posts like Station Master, Ticket Collector, Ticket Clerk etc.
The candidates who are interested to apply for RRB NTPC Posts can apply for it by filling the application form. These pots will be well suited for those who can believe in being part of a working in an expendable work environment.
In this article, we have mentioned all the basic details of RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification such as the educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, age limit, syllabus, exam pattern, application procedure etc.
The RRB NTPC Exam will be conducted in the following language modes:
- Urdu and all the other regional languages.
- Board of Conducting the Exam: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Name of the Examination: RRB NTPC 2018
- Total Number of Vacancies: Updated Soon
- Name of the Posts: Various
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||To be announced|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||–|
|Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)||–|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)||–|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||–|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||–|
|Senior Time Keeper||–|
|Total||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB NTPC 2018 RecruitmentFor applying for RRB NTPC Posts, the candidates must satisfy certain criteria to be eligible for the required posts.
- The candidates must hold a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates who are in the final year/ appearing are not eligible for applying.
- The applicants should make sure that they fulfill the norms of the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018.
- The candidates must also have a good typing speed as well.
- The candidates who want to apply for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to the ST/SC/OBC and other reserved categories.
- The age relaxation norm is different for each category: For ST/SC it is for 5 years, for OBC it is 3 years and for Ex-Servicemen, it is 3 years.
Important Dates for RRB NTPC 2018 (Tentative)
|RRB NTPC 2018 Notification Declaration||January 2018|
|RRB NTPC 2018 Online Registration/ Application Form||January 2018|
|RRB NTPC 2018 1st Stage Exam Admit Card||To be updated|
|RRB NTPC 1st Stage Exam Date||To be updated|
|RRB NTPC 2018 1st Stage Result Declaration Date||To be updated|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage 2018 Exam Date||To be updated|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Result Declaration||To be updated|
|Typing Skills Test/ Aptitude Test||To be updated|
RRB NTPC 2018 Application FormThe candidates who are wishing to apply for the RRB NTPC Posts can apply online from the official website of RRB NTPC. Before filling the application form, the candidates have to go through the instruction details carefully. Also, make sure that you upload the recommended pixel size and format of the picture and signature. Before submitting the application form, recheck all the details carefully. It is always suggested to submit the application before the last date of the application form submission.
In the next section, we have provided you step by step procedure to apply for RRB NTPC 2018 Application Form.
PART I – Application Registration
- Visit the official website of RRB NTPC – www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Notification option on the Homepage.
- Select your Region for which you want to apply. There are about 21 region options available.
- After selecting the region, the application form will be displayed.
- Click on the “New Registration Link”.
- Fill in the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- After filling all the required details, recheck once before submitting.
- Submit the Application Form. This ends the Part-1 Application Process.
PART II – Fill The Form and Upload Images
- Now, Login using the Registration Number and Password.
- Fill in all the details carefully (This completes the Stage-II Process).
- Now make the application fee payment. The payment can be done through the debit/credit card, Internet Banking or e- challan or pay-in-slip which is payable in any bank.
- Download the Bank Template by clicking on the option that is mentioned.
- Affix a passport size photograph and signature along with a left-hand thumb impression. Also, copy the declaration.
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions set.
- Submit the application form but before that re-check all the details carefully.
- If you belong to ST/SC or any Reserved Category, then you have to submit a Community Certificate.
Application Fee for the RRB NTPC 2018
- The cost of the application fee has not been revealed. The candidates who are wishing to apply for the NTPC Posts can make their application fee payment through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking or e- challan or pay-in-slip from any bank.
- The ST/SC/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped people are exempted from fee.
- The cost of the application fee will be updated for the UR and OBC Category soon after the release of the notification.
- If the examination fee is sent through the Bank Draft/ Indian Postal Order then it is acceptable.
- The applicants have to mention the Employment Notice Number, Name of the applied posts, Category Home and name accompanied with the postal address on the back side of the reverse side of the Bank Draft or on the Front Portion at the provided space in the Indian Postal Order.
- If the application form is not sent along with the application fee then it will be termed as rejected or canceled.
Examination Pattern of RRB NTPC 2018The RRB NTPC Exam is conducted in 2 rounds. The first exam conducted is the RRB NTPC Prelims Exam and the second exam is the Mains Exam.
Exam Pattern of RRB NTPC 2018 Prelims
- There will be a total of 100 questions each carrying 1 mark.
- Total time duration provided is 90 minutes.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|S. No.||Name of the Topic||Number of Questions||Marks|
Examination Pattern of RRB NTPC 2018 Mains Exam
- The main exam consists of four sections: Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Awareness and General Science.
- The total marks for this exam is 120 marks
- 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
- Negative marking of 0.25 is available for every wrong answer.
Syllabus for RRB NTPC 2018The syllabus of the RRB NTPC 2018 includes:
- General Knowledge
- General English or General Hindi
- Basic Arithmetic
- Quantitative Aptitude
- and Analytical Skills.
General Awareness Syllabus 2018:
Current Affairs, National and International, Indian History, World Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Constitution of India, India’s culture and Heritage, Indian Polity, Science and Technology.
General Science Syllabus 2018:
Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Studies.
Basic Arithmetic Syllabus 2018:
Percentage, Pipes and Cisterns, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, Simplification, Boats and Streams, Average Time and Distance Problems, Problems on Age, simple interest, Data Interpretation, Area and Volume, Linear and Quadratic Equations, Margins and Discounts.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus 2018:
Analogies Space Visualization Similarities, Decision making, Arithmetic Number Series, Arithmetic Reasoning Analysis, Judgment Relationship Concepts, Visual Memory Observation, Verbal and Figure Classification Puzzles, Sitting Circular Arrangements, Direction Sense Alphanumeric Series.
Selection Procedure of RRB NTPC 2018The candidates who are wishing to apply for RRB NTPC 2018 Posts must know the selection process of the recruitment. The candidates will be selected as per the score obtained in the first and second stage of the examination. After the final selection, they have to undergo a typing proficiency test which will check your typing speed and an aptitude test.
If the candidate clears all these stages, then they will further be called for the Document Verification and Medical Test.
Below are the modes (in sequence) in the selection process:
- First Stage of the Online Examination (PT- CBT)
- Second Stage Examination (Mains- CBT)
- Typing Test (Skills Test)
- Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Merit List
Admit Card for RRB NTPC 2018 RecruitmentAs per the leaked updates, the RRB NTPC will release the First Stage Examination Admit Card before 7 to 10 days of the examination updated on the Official website. The second stage examination will be conducted after two months of the prelims exam result declaration. The admit card of the 2nd stage examination will be released before some days of the examination. Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card for the 2nd stage examination if they get the eligible marks in the RRB NTPC 1st Stage Examination.
RRB NTPC Result 2018The RRB NTPC Results will be declared online only on the official website. The candidates can check their results by using their roll number and name. Only those candidates will be shortlisted for the 2nd stage of the examination if they have cleared the first stage of the examination.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the dates for the RRB Technical and Non-Technical Posts. The official dates are not declared yet. Therefore, the candidates whoare requested to visit the official website frequently to stay updated with the notification dates and timings.